Sunday, August 13, 2006

*sigh*

Today, I threw my hands up in frustration and had to remove myself from several situations.

I got up this morning, still wearing the clothes I came home in at 5 a.m. (I wasn't drinking, thou I was having a heart-to-heart with a friend). I grabbed a hat, and got in my car. Not really telling my friends where I was going, I left. I needed to not be in this town for awhile.

Well, due to a series of events, I ended up coming home in the evening.

I spent some time with someone who just let me talk. It was nice.

Then I got back to town and my frustrations were still here.

Instead of saying things that I knew I would regret, I bit a hole through my tongue. Sometimes it's easier to walk away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure your situation would be greatly improved if you started beating people.

Girl Next Door said...

I am going to start having Throw Down Tuesdays.

Where I bloggingly beat down one person.