Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chronicles Of The Still-Not College Bound...

So my advising appointment was this morning. It wasn't the most enlightening appointment of my life.

I had to re-apply, which was fun. I had to pay the application fee again. Even though, I am a student and I even have an ID number. So, as a result, I also was not able to enroll in classes for the spring. I have to wait to get re-accepted.

I also wasn't able to get my transcripts released to me right away because apparently, I had late fees in the LRC from 2000. To the amount of $27!!! What in the hell did I think I needed to keep for an extra 21 days?!

The only positive thing that came out of this experience was that I learned that I am not on academic probation like I thought. But possibly, financial aid probation. I find that amazing, because I have never recieved any aid....I don't think. But my GPA is 1.94, so one solid grade, and I am back in good standing.

I think I will feel better about things once I am actually enrolled.

No comments: