Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Change In Directions...

Lots of stuff on my mind lately. I have eluded to this. Perhaps I haven't I forget what I blog and what I don't anymore. I used to blog everything. Now it seems, I blog nothing of interest.

Anyway...

Lots of changes on the horizon.

The biggest being in the education department. I am thinking about going back to school in the spring. I am looking to change programs, which basically means starting over. I am alright with that. I have stuff I need to work out as far as working and such but, it's time to finish that up and feel like I accomplished something with my life.

I know I can have better then what I do.

There's a lot of other stuff weighing prettily heavily on my mind right now, but trust that I will talk about it when the time is right.

Right now, I just need you to love me as much as I love you.

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

You're easy to love, so that's no problem. We miss you, though, both online and around. Big hugs and stuff.

HST said...

I do. :)