Saturday, August 26, 2006

An Ode To My Apartment...

In the lastest installment, you find us in the bathroom (there's alot to talk about there, just you wait)

So I hop in the shower to wash my hair, because I am all hell bent on 'doing' my hair tonight. Don't get me wrong, I always do something with my hair...I have to, I have short curly hair. You HAVE to do something with it.

Well, tonight I felt like styling it. Which involved borrowing a blowdryer (I know, seriously, a girl that doesn't own a blow dryer? Hate the things...dry my curls out too much. Makes em fuzzy), cracked out the curling iron (Wait a minute, she has a curling iron, but not a blow dyer? I don't know how that happened...I have naturally curly hair.)

Anyway, I am getting ready to hop in the shower...
(i.e. getting nekkid) and I go to plug in the curling iron...looking for the outlet that I have never needed...

THERE ISN'T ONE!

What the hell? No outlet in the bathroom?!?!?! WHO DOES THAT? I have five outlets in the bedroom...

So I have a trail of extention cords through the bedroom so I can do my hair in the bathroom.

I hate this apartment.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That might be against code...