Saturday, August 26, 2006

Movie Mumblings (7/29/06)...

Clerks 2 - Ok, so not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I laughed my ass off. It was so stupid. I loved it. It was exactly what I needed on a gloomy day last week. Yay! for Kevin Smith. I think he might just be one of my favorites in the movie industry. All the appropriate cameo appearances where there, minus Matt Damon.

This movie may be the only time I have ever laughed out loud at the use of the word "Cornhole". Well, outside of Beavis and Butthead, that is.

Go with really low expectations, and you will have a blast.

Movies I am hoping to catch on the big screen next are: Miami Vice, John Tucker Must Die, and Talladega Nights (which is going to also be retarded). And since typing that line I have just made plans with my bitches to go see John Tucker Must Die...tomorrow. (I never did make it to that movie.)

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Clerks II would win more than one Oscar if they were actually handed by people who like movies .. I'd have to say my favorite part was Randal's passionate defense of "Porch Monkey" as Wanda Sykes and Earthquake are trying to order . priceless

Chris said...

I saw Talledega. Hillarious.