Friday, April 14, 2006

When The Cat's Away...

...traditionally, the mice play.

However, since the people I would cause trouble with (in the blogging world exclusively, of course. I would never causes trouble in real life ;-) ), are all gone.

Kiki is off seeing Dane Cook live in Chicago.
MrsGiggles is enroute to Wisconsin for more job/house hunting adventures.
Joe and DB are enjoying the holiday weekend.

The cheese stands alone. I don't have anyone to email at work all day, I don't have anyone to hang out with on lunch (I have lunch at Joe's office every Friday), I don't have anyone to talk to when my co-workers piss me off (which happens almost constantly).

So because I am bored and lonely, don't be surprised if you see alot of posts from me.

4 comments:

Adams Avenue said...

I'm bored too, and don't want to do any work. You can always email me if you'd like.

HST said...

EMAIL ME! I'm teaching today but I'll come up with witty things to email you on breaks and lunch:)

Mark said...

I didn't know Dane Cook was in Chicago, or I would've considered going. I can't believe Keeks didn't ask me if I wanted to go. That hooker!

Girl Next Door said...

She didn't ask me either. And I was the one who told her about it.