Sunday, April 02, 2006

Of Course, I Am Still Awake...

I got home from work at 12.30. Talked to Xan until 1. Fell asleep until 6.

So yea, of course I am still going to be awake now.

And while I was sitting here, it occured to me that Kiki and I were supposed to go see Cherry Monroe tonight, but she couldn't get the night off. DAMN!

I think I am going to lay in bed and watch Rush Hour 2. It makes me giggle and I am convinced that Jeremy Piven is the key to finding John Cusack. And since I think this is the only movie I have with Jeremy Piven....It wins.

Remind me to tell you Saltine and I's grand documentary idea tomorrow, wouldja?

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

I'm surprised that you don't have Judgement Night or PCU or Two For the Money (AWESOME movie, I thought). Jeremy Piven is excellent. And...delicious

Girl Next Door said...

I do love me some Jeremy Piven.