Friday, April 21, 2006

Angry Girl...

I have had some dealings with Amy's former roommate tonight.

Bitch.

How anyone can use the words whore and fag and still feel good about themselves at the end of the night is beyond me. How people can be so bitter that they must try and bring others down to feel good about themselves is something I will never understand. How I haven't administer this girl the beating of a life time, should be amazing.

I have not ever been as mad as I am right now. I can sincerely say, I want to end her life.

7 comments:

Ren said...

Ooooh, cat fight! Meow! Yes.

Dirty Bunny said...

Candice...the...ehem...Christian girl?

Girl Next Door said...

That would be the one. She's not on the top of my nice list. Anyone who attacks my friends, deserves what karma has in store for them.

Dirty Bunny said...

From what I've seen and heard, she's not even at the bottom of my nice list.

Girl Next Door said...

I'd like to have bad things happen to her.

HST said...

Juice~ You just wait till July, I'm not fucking around I will kick help you beat her ass.

Alissa said...

I don't even know what she looks like and could kill her!