Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One Wild Night...

Last night was really something. My mother can't ever claim I am not reliable. Because was something came up where my family needed me, I indeed, dropped everything and was there. Ask Patrick. Dropped everything.

Shawn (foster sister, for lack of a better explaination) got quite sick a week ago. They wanted to hospitalize her. She insisted on going home. She has been hiding the fact that she hasn't been getting better, only worse. Well, it all came out last night. I went over, grabbed her kids and a few changes of clothes for Sam. Because Shawn was so sick, she was having trouble dealing with a 7 year old girl who didn't understand why Mom was so cranky. The plan was for her to stay with me until Friday. So my Mom grabbed her and was off the the emergency room.

Turns out the Shawn wass only suffering from a massive allergic reaction to the anitbiotics. One little pill later, she was 100% better.

Sam still spent the night here, but Nikki went home. I still have the joy of the bus stop yet this morning. But shickingly, the morning is going really smooth.

I slept for absolute crap, but I guess I will just go to bed early tonight. I do not know however, if Sam is spending the night again yet.

And I have entered defcon 4, I am out of Burt's Bee's.

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

It's really hard for me to refrain from comment...

I think my tongue is bleeding.

Girl Next Door said...

*shrugs shoulders* I know.