Sunday, April 09, 2006

There's A Party Over Here, There's A Party Over There...

I went to 3 parties this weekend.

Miles' had his 6th birthday party at the local movie theatre. It was a blast. I was scared for all the little kids but a good times was had by all. And Ice Age 2 was cute as hell.

I swung by Miss Hector's Tea Party. It was pretty great. I tried caviar for the 1st time. It wasn't good or bad. I think I am looking forward to the next time I can try it.

Then it was back to Joe and DB's for a little bonding, pizza and the worst movie EVER. House of the Dead 2 was terrible. End of story.

I came home and was entertained by my favorite MN boy (haven't heard from him in awhile) until 3 a.m. on the phone. He was quite funny. It's the first time I have really talked to him since he pulled ...a stunt... this summer. It was fun, but I am not putting too much thought into it.

Today, I went to Annie's sister's confirmation party. It was fun. Free food. Played Xbox 360 for the 1st time. It was pretty damn cool.

The night ended with root beer floats after we all pitched in and cleaned the house.

Good weekend.

3 comments:

Joe said...

The boldface is a nice touch.

Mark said...

You're not gonna tell us about the "stunt" ?

Girl Next Door said...

Let's just chalk it up to anothe appearance of the "Stupid Boy Syndrome".