Sunday, April 30, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

Beavis and Butthead Do America - Huh uh huh uh huh huh.

Match Point - I liked this movie more then I expected. It's little Hitchcock twist at the end, really caught me by surprise. It's a darker film then it was marketed as, and I loved it.

Me, You And Everyone We Know - This is not for everyone. I personally loved it. I found it heartwarming and endearing. It's quirky little charms made me smile. I am becoming more and more fond of the indie films.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape - I have seen most of this movie about 100 times and never the whole thing.

Tootsie - Dustin Hoffman is one ugly woman. But this movie made me giggle alot.

King Kong - OMG THIS WAS SO .... LONG!!!!! 3 hours was way too long! If they had cut about an hour out of the middle it would have been perfect. It made me remember why I hate bugs. I didn't think it was as great as everyone said but it's not bad.

I am going to try and watch The Forsaken yet before bed. But I might be close to my movie max for the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you threatening me?? My bunghole will not wait!

Girl Next Door said...

TP for my bunghole!