Saturday, July 09, 2005

Movie Mumblings...

I have watched alot. So here's the more noteables.

Saw: Creepy, but not so good. I had the heebie jeebies for days.

Mystic River: Well, I dug it a whole lot!!!! I just adored it. It deserved every award it was nominated for.

Fantastic 4: It's title lies. Not Fantastic. Man, was I pumped for this movie. What a let down. It seemed like it was a long trailer for the film. Not big on the action. However, what I did really like was Chris Evans naked wrapped up in a pink ski jacket. NUMMY! The sequel has potential to be very cool.

Saw a sign hanging in the lobby for Corpse Bride. My excitement grows with each passing day. I am also hoping to take in War Of The Worlds (because everybody else is doing it) and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. YAY Charlie!!!

No comments: