Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Unbearable Likeness of Beans...

Well, now that we got that out of our system this post hasn't a thing to do with beans or their unbearable likeness of, well anything. But please note, that I also harbor no discrimintory feelings towards the bean species in general. However, I do not like those of the refried inclination.

What was I talking about? Oh yes, beans and how this post is nothing about beans.

Yesterday MM and I went shopping for her wedding dress. She looked beautiful. But then I don't think I have ever seen an ugly bride. I can't wait to see what she picks.

We went to my favorite store on earth and I bought this. I have been lusting after it for months. I finally broke down and bought it. My joy was great. Until it broke. I am returning it this weekend.

Which brings me to my next point, barring any major event this evening. I will not be blogging until Monday (or maybe Sunday night, who knows). MrsGiggles is having a little shindig this weekend...and I heard that there might be alcohol involved. So I am sure that there will be some interesting snippets to share upon my return to the real world.

And there's never been a better weekend to go away. I am sitting here listening to the news and the lead story being that you can't drink the city water. There is some bacteria that breeds bacteria (so even spineless life forms are getting more action then Mark) in the water. It won't be ok to drink until Monday sometime. I along with every other person in town will run out and buy some bottled water. Can you imagine having to boil the water to brush your teeth? Their solution to the water crisis. Flush the water with chlorine, which we all know kills every living thing. Including me. I have a chlorine allergy. This should be fun.

Assuming, I am still alive (listen to my drama) I will talk to you alls after the weekend.

7 comments:

Joe said...

"so even spineless life forms are getting more action then Mark"

Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

Girl Next Door said...

I don't think he saw the humor in it.

Alissa said...

LMAO...poor Mark.

Oh-you can steal some of my water if you want! :-)

Mark said...

Yeah, poor me.

Sucks having standards.

Joe said...

This is starting to get on your nerves, isn't it, Mark?

Mark said...

Not yet..

Joe said...

Then it's time to redouble our efforts!