Friday, July 15, 2005

The End Is Here...

Well, the votes have been counted and after a grueling discussion it was narrowed down to the following 3 entires as a 3-way tie.

"Inheriting two hundred million dollars doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart."

"Take this pill. I swear you will not wake up in the nude. "

"Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street."

After bringing in a surprise judge, Saltine, the winner is MPH with "Take This Pill. I swear you will not wake up in the nude."

The winner gets to write a post on this page about my 'Mexican Toe Disease'. Or anyother darn thing he wants.

8 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

Get out of the bitter barn.

Joe said...

I was so robbed.

Gordy said...

Hi teaser..I just linked you BTW.

Girl Next Door said...

I am not the tease here....

I followed thru....it's HER that teaseth

duff said...

no kidding- he looks like some of the rednecks down here.

duff said...

and yet, judging from his name, somewhere out there, there's a woman who found that look attractive.

Girl Next Door said...

I'd like to see her picture

Girl Next Door said...

You had a rough day. I understand