Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not Quite Hard Copy...

OK, well, Lab Boy was ever so eager to throw some questions my way. This was harder then I expected. But, I thought who better to ask the questions then a stranger. I always think in situations like this, if you know the person very well, the questions are structured to get a certain type of answer. In this case, he doesn’t know what to expect so the questions are more of a fact finding mission then anything else. If you want to play leave me a comment asking for an interview.


1) Why are you attracted to the men that you are attracted to? Physical, mental attributes?

I seem to only be attracted to those that will treat me badly lately. So they must be unattainable dicks apparently.

Attraction is a funny thing. Everyone knows the prom king standing around a circle of his football buddies cracking bad jokes and attracting a gaggle of equally fake women. These are your plastics. Your Ken Dolls of the world. They are damn good to look at but will never be good for you.

Sometimes the most attractive thing is the average looking guy carrying on a conversation with a few people and obviously enjoying himself. He doesn’t look around for someone better to spend his time with, he is there in the moment with the person/people in front of him. When he laughs, he really laughs from his soul. You can see it in his eyes. He is real.

It’s fun to play with your dolls, but like any toy, it’s going to get old fast.


2) You have the cash and time to travel anywhere in the world, where and why?

There are so many things to experience in life. I don’t just want to see one thing, I want to see it all. I don't want to miss out on anything. And if you have all this time and money, why not?

My 1st stop would have to be either London, or New York.

3) You are about to start a new life in a new place, and you can only stay in touch with one friend. Who is that friend?

I can’t pick just one. I have to have two. And if I can’t have two, I am not going.

MrsGiggles and Digi. I can’t imagine my life without them. I need them both for very different reasons but the need exsists none the leess.

4) You get ten million dollars if you yourself cut off one of your fingers. Would you do it? And which finger would it be?

I live in Wisconsin. Over time almost everyone loses all/part of a finger. So, yes. Money isn’t everything, but is sure helps.

My right pinky finger. When have I ever used it?

5) Tell us about the most embarrasing moment you've had. Ever.

Memories of my life are flooding over me like a tidal wave. I can’t seem to pick what is worse. Public humiliation is always worse then private. So, we will pick one there. I don’t think it’s the worst moment of my life. But it’s up there.

I was probably a freshman in high school, maybe 8th grade I don’t know. My little family and I were walking out to the car after Sunday service and it was an especially busy Sunday and also quite windy this day as well. As I was desending the church stair a gentle breeze unknowingly had flipped my skirt up. (How I couldn’t feel this? I will never understand.) So here I am standing outside my church, smiling nicely while my parents make small talk, skirt flipped up to my waist. I have no idea how long I stood there before someone sad something in passing loud enough for me to hear. I hear, “Yes honey, that’s that girl’s underwear.” I don’t think much of it until a few moments later, my Pastor comes up and whispers in my ear.

I slid my skirt back down and excused myself to the car to cry.

To this day I have no idea how long I was standing on a busy downtown street, with my ass shown to the world.

Here’s How It Works

Please post your answers on your blog. If other bloggers want to be interviewed, you must interview them if they ask you by:
1. Leaving you a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. You will respond by asking you five questions here on their blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. They will update their blog/site with the answers to the questions4
. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

5 comments:

Larry said...

You could actually visit both cities on your travel question by scheduling a really long lay over in New York during your flight to London. I know I am over anylizing the situation. It happens sometimes.

Kelly said...

Hey. I have seen this going round on loads of blogs so I have decided to bite the bullet and say "interview me".

Thanks.

Jess said...

I think I am going to be a poser as well and follow suite with .....'interview me' what the hell else have I got to do. :) cheers.

Ren said...

Nice. Good answers... Very proud of you, I am. Very proud, indeed. Wanna "interview me" too?

Alissa said...

#3 - Awww...I'm honored