Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Attack Of The Rednecks...

Every July, my sleepy little town becomes a booming city. It's alive with the on-set of country fans. See, Nowhere is host to one of the biggest country music festivals in the country. I used to go quite alot, and take my contempt in this post as hidden jealousy because I can't go and I really really want to.

All the locals know that you must avoid major gathering places during waking hours. I made this very critical mistake. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday afternoon. OMG!!!!

Dumb girl!

Still jealous

4 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

Dirty Ho!!!

*shudders @ the thought of Jimmy Wayne*

Callie said...

Love country music - but have NO idea who Jimmy Wayne is.

Girl Next Door said...

Stay Gone, I Love You This Much, Paper Angels.

Girl Next Door said...

And I am still bitter