Saturday, July 23, 2005

Friday Feast (On Saturday)...

Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?

Dessa Dynasty is a 92 Dodge. I love her and hate her all at the same time. Maybe it's committment issues, I don't know. I would trade her in for one of three, a Pontiac G6, a Mazda 6, or a Stratus Coupe.

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example:
8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?

23

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?

Sprinting from my car to work, trying to avoid the rain and tardiness.

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?

Applebee's and Fiesta Lime Chicken

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.

1. Purses
2. Beer
3. Visits to MrsGiggles

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Yay! I'm not the only dork! I love Friday Feast! (and surprised digi hasn't made fun of either of us!)