Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who Are You Calling Fat...

In celebration of Fat Tuesday, I went shopping.

Well, ok not really. I went shopping because It was my day off and Ray-Ray wanted to go. So I was up and out the door prior to 7.15 am.

We wandered down to Wausau. We had breakfast at Emmakrumbees (first time) and I had a lovely Fiesta omelett. Tasty.

Then we were off to Michael's for scrapping supplies. Ray-ray is just starting so she needed a lot. We emerged 2 hours later. I had one little bag, and she had a cart load.

Then we were off to Old Navy. One small purchase later we were out the door.

MMMMMM Starbucks. I love that place. When I die, cremate me, put me in a decorative urn and leave me there.

Then we were off to the mall.

I went in to Bath and Body and resisted. Be proud.

Not so fortunate at Wilsons.


I love them. The pink one is named Matilda Jr.

And we had dinner at Applebees. Num

Turns out a little shopping is all I needed to break the funk. And being in the craft store totally got my juices flowing. I am going to work on a page quick.

5 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

I love you, bug...but, no matter how much you paid, you were robbed.

Joe said...

Weren't you selling your children?

HST said...

HOLY crap juice. I bought the same purse from wilson's in purple. WE ARE PURSE SISTERS!

Alissa said...

I'm happy to hear you were lifted out of your funk! I can't wait to scrap together...cuz you know when we get a new house I'll have a craft room! :-) Kinda have to, huh?!

Girl Next Door said...

I am selling some of my children off. I never said that I wasn't simply making room for more.