Thursday, February 02, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

Yesterday I watched Edward Scissorhands and Cinderella Man.

ES: I cannot believe I have never seen this movie. I call myself a Tim Burton fan and I have never seen this. I loved it. It's dark and quirky and ... uhhh....I loved it...

CM: This movie surprised me. I thought it was really going to blow. It didn't completely suck. Don't get me wrong, I still dislike Renee Zellwegger as a dramatic actress. And Russell Crowe, well, I only liked him in Gladiator. The movie accomplished it's goals. By the end of the movie, I was slid to the end of the couch on pins and needles. But in the end, I was uplifted. (That's a line from Friends, in case you were wondering). It was good, but not as big of a deal as it was marketed as.

Today, Annie and I are going to watch The Corpse Bride. YAY!

No comments: