Monday, February 13, 2006

'Am I More Then You Bargined For Yet'...

Today I may have set off a series of very unfortunate events at work.

I grew a backbone and opened up to what has been going on in our office to upper managment. No formal complaints have been filed as of now. And they may not be. Things have been bad, but I don't know if they are harassment bad. I don't know if I am ready to be that girl yet. It will completely change the dynamic in my office and I feel it may put me at a massive disadvantage.

I guess, I am hoping that by talking to upper management and putting my issues out there, it will be dealt with. I expressed that I didn't want it known it was coming from me, but that never works. It'll get out that I did it, and things will never be the same.

I hope I just haven't sealed my fate there. I do need this job.

3 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Pashaw...screw the bank. You'd make a great bartender, and you'd make better money doing it, and you could use your blog name. Juicy the bartender...I like it.

Girl Next Door said...

I think I need to invent a drink called Juicy.

Who wants to help me drink my way to a successful option?

Joe said...

Ooh, I will I will!

So what's going on? Grieving about Gozilla McFuckyton?