Thursday, February 02, 2006

Where Does It Hurt...

I woke up this morning sore in unexpected places. My arms, my non-injured leg, my stomach muscles... My foot aches a little of course, but that's becuase pain meds wear off during the night. These crutches are kicking my ass. My body is tired and I just got up. I couldn't lie there anymore, I was getting way too fidgety. My body is just beat from the work of hauling my ass around. I feel useless with these damn crutches.

I am going to try and venture outside the house today if I can get Annie to go with. I promised to mail something out yesterday...so I really want to try and get there today. I also very much need to get out of the house. I am lonely. I never thought I could be lonely with a houseful. My phone rings constantly (it's usually my mother), but I still feel alone. I need to feel the cold air on my face.

But before that...I need to try and figure out how to shower. It drove me nuts not showering yesterday. I feel gross. I keep telling myself, I only have 2 weeks like this top (assuming it doesn't break). 2 weeks. I can handle this. I wonder if my arms can.

I want to go back to work tomorrow. I don't know if I can. It'll all depend on if I can leave the house. I would have to drive myself to and from work, so I think I NEED to try and leave the house today. I NEED to figure out how to shower. I can't go to work without figuring these things out.

I am going to stop whining now. No one needs to hear it.

No comments: