Sunday, February 05, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

Big movie weekend in my world. Sryiana, Brokeback Mountain, War of the Worlds, The Dead Next Door.

Diving right into Oscar-y goodness...

Syriana: Wow, this movie blew me away. The actors were spectacular. This movie showed remarkable direction as well.

BM: Ok. This movie was beautiful. The scenery was beyond breath-taking. It ... wow. Ok...now the good stuff. GAY COWBOYS!!! WOOT!!! GODDAMN!!! YEE HAW! And all that. Jake G is soooo fucking pretty. I swear to god, if he ever grows a 'stach and mutton chops, I will perish a violent death. Ok, gay cowboys aside, this movie was heart breaking and moving. It deserves a number of the awards it is nominated for. I'll go again.

WOTW: Ok, I hate Tom Cruise a little less. This was a pretty damn good movie. And ironically the first time that Dakota Fanning didn't creep me out.

TDND: WORST ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER MADE!!!! It was so bad, I want to rent Dead Meat again. LMAO, I loved it.

5 comments:

Joe said...

Independent movies are nothing but gay cowboys eating pudding.


I love that new pic!

Girl Next Door said...

Thank you, Cartman.

And thanks.

Dirty Bunny said...

Oh, hell yes, Jake needs to step away from the mutton chops. Good God, he looked like an extra from EasyRider. Ick!

Dirty Bunny said...

I will watch anything from Focus films. I haven't been disappointed by one.

Joe said...

You didn't like Lost In Translation.