Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Dynasty Dynasty...

This morning I had one final doctor's appointment to end the drama that has become my left foot. I got up and ran to do the errands required to start my day. I turn to head north (the doctor I go to is 30 miles north of here) and notice that my transmission is not shifting.

So I turn around. I call the clinic and schedule a later appointment. Call Dr. Jason to schedule an appointment. Call the friends I wass meeting up north, and push them back a little. Call Annie to make arrangements to use her car.

Just a month ago, my car was in the shop...$175. I am still reeling from that. I am beginning to think that maybe I am just one of those people not destined to drive.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Of course you're destined to drive. You're American.