Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Not Talking About Your Weiner...

I am talking about THE Oscar's baby!!!

Every year, Joe and I have a running bet on the Oscars. I never win.

THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR BABY!!!!

As I sit here, starting to seriously ponder my thoughts, it occurs to me...I have actually seen 2 of the 5 nominated movies for 'Best Documentary'.

In fact, I have seen quite a few of the nominated movies.

  • Crash
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Cinderella Man
  • Murderball
  • March of the Penguins
  • Batman Begins
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-rabbit
  • Corpse Bride
If everything goes well this weekend, I will get the chance to see "Walk the Line" and "Brokeback Mountain".

I feel like I am far more educated this year then in past years. I am doing research. I am really thinking about things.

Heehee...watch out fishy boy. I might be a force to reckon with.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Yada, yada, yada.

Alissa said...

HAHAHA...DORKS! ;-)

Girl Next Door said...

It's on like Donkey Kong