Thursday, February 02, 2006

A New World...

Today, I feel confused. I feel better then I expected, but I am more sore then I could have imagined. My foot feels pretty good. My arms, stomach muscles, arm pits, and leg are way sore today. Crutches are kicking my ass.

I tackled the shower today. It was ...interesting. It was like re-learning. I can't wait to repeat it every day for the next 2 weeks.

I also ventured out into the world today...I went to Wal-mart and the post office. Exciting, huh? I even drove myself. I was pretty tired by the time we got done at the post office, to be honest.

I have hobbled around the house a bit tonight without the aid of my crutches. It wasn't comfortable, but I did it. I am totally going to take a pain pill tonight thou.

It's back to work tomorrow. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I am a little bored at home and am ready to get back into the routine, but I am concerned about ... well...owwies.

I guess we will see what my Friday holds.

No comments: