Monday, February 13, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

This weekend I saw The Bad News Bears and Valiant. It was kid weekend up in here.

BNB: Was better then I expected. I didn't want to completely kill myself.

V: Sadly, this was kinda cute. Pigeons saving the world...far fetched, but I have seen far worse kids movies. Like Spirit. That movie blew hard.

Currently waiting on the sidelines is The Cave, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (I miss that movie) and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Saw 2 comes out tomorrow. Very fitting for valentine's day. I may rent it just because it doesn't get any more anti-love then that.

2 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Bill and Ted and The Holy Grail...Rock on. I love the "merely a flesh wound" scene in Holy Grail. Have you seem The Life of Brian yet? Also funny.

Girl Next Door said...

I have not but will now.