Monday, June 06, 2005

Pimpin' Ain't Easy...

I felt very pimp with all the vault keys hanging off my wrists today.

That feeling faded pretty fast. I busted my butt today. In fact, I think today might be the first day in 6 months that I actually earned a day's wage. Today was my 1st day as vault teller. I was running around like crazy all day and I was so happy to get out of there, but my day just flew by. I didn't have have a chance to blog (I am at my parent's right now, eating their food and stealing their internet)!!!

The Grinch is wicked pissed. She didn't speak to either Kiki or myself all day. And I think we like it that way. Well, she went out of her way to be a thorn in my side today. All the things that every tellers you don't do. She did.

I hope she is starting to feel the pressure of everything. She's a decent enough person, but she has to get the hint that we all want her gone.

It's a shame.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

No comments: