Monday, June 27, 2005

And I Shall Be Your Juicy...

So I have returned from the land of the Musky. I don't feel like typing the whole weekend out so we will just cover the high points.
1. In a drunken slur, my nickname has been changed to Juicy.
2. It's all fun and games until someone falls in the campfire.
3. It's NEVER ok to blow off your friends who you have not seen in a year for a street dance.
4. When in doubt, the metal end of the marshmallow roaster is hot.
5. When you are giving friends directions, always tell them if there is more than one of the highway the need to take (i.e. County Highways that are lettered).
6. I actually heard the song "Barbie Girl" twice in the same day.

Those are the high (or low, depending on who is telling the story) points, I could go on and on but that's all you need to know.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

To my Juicy...LMAO...I had so much fun this weekend. It made me remember all the good times. I realize just how much I miss you even if we "talk" every day through email. I'm homesick...wherever home is.

To junegirl's loyal readers: Just for the record, no one had to be taken to the emergency room! But it was entertaining!

OH-and my fingers never blistered...they're just fine today! :-)

Girl Next Door said...

Home is where you make it my dear.