Thursday, June 23, 2005

Blogging Hiatus...

It's Beer o'clock in my world. I will be taking a short blogging break to go camping for a wonderful little event called 'Musky Fest'.

That's right, I am going to Musky Fest. I am not hardly contain my glee. I will be leaving bright and early tomorrow and returning on Sunday. (Not that I can blog on the weekends anyway, and I don't like being a Monday - Friday blogger, now that you mention it).

I am sure that shenanigans will ensue, and MrsGiggles and I will have full reports then.

7 comments:

Mark said...

I don't think people living outside of Wisconsin can truely appreciate something called Muskyfest, but I hope you have fun.

Girl Next Door said...

I am SO excited!!!

Alissa said...

ME TOO!! Thanks Mark!

BTW-the only party of Musky Fest we actually partake in is the beer and the craft show! :-)

Joe said...

Two words for you... spell check.

Learn the spell check, love the spell check.

lowk said...

what is muskyfest? Being from South east LA, if I can shoot it from a car or beat it for personal pleasurre I don't understand it. Is it wild?

Girl Next Door said...

The musky is a fish. I have never caught such a thing, but I guess it's fun.

Alissa said...

A very large fish none-the-less. I'm a lucky lady to have one hanging on the wall of our family room. Check out this site to see some pics of records:
http://www.haywardlakes.com/hdb/content/view/987/127/