Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Grinch Rides Again...

Kiki, Saltine and I have been having increasing problems at work with The Grinch. She is and has been out of control for some time. We have talked to the supervisor lady and made our point clear, however nothing really seems to help.

Well, it all came to a head Tuesday when I went to take a drive up tube and The Grinch looked at me and said "I'll do it, because I would hate to bother you." WTF?!?! I think my head exploded a little.

Well, I marched my little narc ass to the supervisor and I was promptly moved to a different window. The Grinch got her mid-year review minutes later and it was not pretty. Teehee.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I'd love to pull up to the bank to deposit a check and see two chicks fighting in the window. LOL

Girl Next Door said...

Kiki- She needs to get a good ass beating is what she needs. And somehow Graham hears everything.

Mark- Your wish is our pleasure. Just let us know the time and we can arrange something for you.