Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just Another Maniac Monday....

Alright, now we are at Memorial Day Monday and the redneck BBQ. Don't get me wrong. I had fun. The parental units, MM, PS, LE (see digi for explaination) and cutie girls, the redneck brother, and his crew. We are getting a few last minute things at the store and I notice that my mother has spent $65 on beer and chips. I think it's a little much. Well, we ended up with 12 bottles of bud select, 6 bottles of Lienney's Berry, 12 bottle of twisted smirnoff and a bottle of pre mixed jose' stuff. Well, the redneck brother brings a rather scruffy crew with him, and it frightened poor MM at first. She came running into the housae and said "Who are these guys and why are they staring at me?" To which I replied, "Well, you doned are the purdiest little philly they ever seen round these parts." She was not amused.

As the afternoon went on, we heard stories of exploding couches, fireworks gone wrong, caones crossing frozen lakes, and other things. Mind you, you have to picture this crew. They are business in the front, party in the back kind of people. Mullet science at it's best.

I was annoyed that -6 bottles of alcohol laster, they promptly left. They were there only for the beer.

But I had fun none the less.

5 comments:

Joe said...

"purdiest little philly they ever seen round these parts"

I'm amused, at least.

Joe said...

And for the record, I'd like to point out to your other readers that although I am her brother, I am not that brother.

I have a family, a respectable job, a house, clean clothes, and a haircut. She's totally talking about the other brother.

Mark said...

Damn, for that amount of money you should've just ponied up a little extra and got a keg!

Girl Next Door said...

Yes, Yes, Digi is the good brother. The other one is shady at best.

Alissa said...

Did you seriously think they were there for any other reason other than a free buzz?!