Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tales Of A Tuesday...

So I am broke, right?

Well, I babysat for Ray-ray tonight because I needed some extra cash. On the way home, I saw the NWL still open so, I stopped in for one drink to visit with Bartender Boy. Well, his roommate and a friend of ours came in and one drink turned into bar close.

I got a little drunk. I think it's the 25 hours worked in 2 days thing. I am tired, so those few drinks fucked me up a little.

Well, I get home and for whatever reason I called Bartender.

All I have to say about that conversation is this. I love semi-drunken 2 am phone calls. It was the most fun I have had on the phone in awhile. We went to lunch together today, I stopped by the bar, and still we had stuff to talk about for well over an hour.

I love calls like that!! What a great end to my night.

5 comments:

blacksheep said...

I think you like bartender boy, possibly..

Girl Next Door said...

Bartender Boy is one of my best friends

Dirty Bunny said...

Joe and I were best friends once.

I'm just saying.

Mark said...

25 hours in two days huh?

Does it burst your bubble knowing I almost always work 72 hours in a rolling 7 day period?

What's awesome about that is that I don't get a 72 hour per week paycheck. They are clever, and put the end of the payroll week in the middle of those 6 in a row, 12 (or 13) hour shifts

Ren said...

You have such an eloquent use of the word "fucked." Love it.