Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fuck-A-Duck...

Well, I totally called my financial aid results back in this post.

Based on the information we have on record for you,
you are not eligible for a Federal Pell Grant but you may be
eligible for other aid. Your school will use your
EFC to determine your financial aid
eligibility for other federal grants,
loans, and work study, and possible
funding from your state and school.

Just wonderful. I love knowing that I am just barely making it on my own, but evidently, I can afford to put myself through school too.

3 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Are your plane tickets non-refundable? Maybe you can take your California money and apply it towards school.

Girl Next Door said...

I am going on vacation. I have wanted this for a really long time. I need this vacation.

And yes, the tickets are non-refundable.

blacksheep said...

You just keep pluggin..things have a way of working themselves out, one way or another..although it doesn't seem like it at times...