Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Confessions...

i am not:
ordinary.

i hurt:
inside right now.

i love:
easily and freely.

i hate:
the direction I have let my life go.

i hear:
the beat of my heart.

i crave:
food. I am damn hungry.

i regret:
not finishing school.

i cry:
alone.

i care:
too much about my friends sometimes.

i always:
have time for you

i long for:
the day when I can consider myself a sucess

i feel alone:
more then you know

i listen:
when others have stopped

i hide:
my addiction

i drive:
irresponsibliy

i sing:
whenever I can

i write:
words that you will never read

i breathe:
tarnished air, like the rest of you

i miss:
the way I used to feel

i learn:
quickly

i feel:
less and less important everyday

i fail:
only when I give up

i dream:
of a better life for you and me

i sleep:
rarely enough for it to count anymore

i wonder:
why everything has to be so hard right now

i want:
to be happy

i worry:
constantly

i have:
the best friends on earth

i give:
more of myself away then I should

i fight:
for those who need me

i need:
approx. $5,000

i am:
so sick of it all

i can't help the fact that i:
care too much

4 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

It gets better, I promise. What is this addiction you speak of. I guess it wouldn't be hidden then.

Girl Next Door said...

Eh. It's nothing important actually.

Dirty Bunny said...

k..I love you.

Anonymous said...

Did you cut and paste this from MySpace?