Monday, September 04, 2006

Every Right...

Last Saturday, I got blown off for lunch. I understood the reason, so I let it go. But I got blown off none the less.

Tuesday of last week, I got blown off for lunch. I understood the reason...yeah, yeah. You know how it goes.

Saturday, I got blown off for lunch. Apparently, each of us thought the other was going to call. Saturday night consisted of some light ass kissing...and plans were made for today.

And hey, guess what?

It's 2 in the afternoon and I am hungry because I didn't get lunch.

I have every right to be pissed off. Will I ever tell him I am pissed? Probably not.

3 comments:

blacksheep said...

That sucks..I don't blame you for being upset...If I were there I would take you out to lunch...It may only be $1 hot dogs...but hey, at least I would show.

Girl Next Door said...

Hot dogs are the shit. Don't ever underestimate overprocessed meat.

blacksheep said...

Oh what great fun..$1 hot dogs, $.25 pop from Wal-Mart, and maybe and $.25 Little Debbie snack cake...then we could go to Jenna's new neighborhood and catch the show...If we watch long enough, I hear there's nudity in it...ha ha ha