Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quality Over Quantity...

I just want one night of good sleep. I used to think that it wasn't unattainable. I am changing that line of thinking.

I am sleeping, don't get me wrong. But it won't be long until the insomnia has taken over again. I am at the gateway.

The first sign is always how I sleep. I wake up every hour and a half to two hours. It's always the same thing. I look at the clock and then I fall right back to sleep.

Well, that screws with you. I just want one night to sleep all the way through till early morning's light.

Ug. I am frustrated.

3 comments:

blacksheep said...

Go to wal-Mart and get yourself some Simply Sleep...take it before you go to bed and see if that helps...I work 3rd shift, so I have had to use it myself a few times, it worked for me..and did not make me feel groggy when I woke up.

HST said...

I wish I could say something here that would make it easier for you to sleep. Unfortunately I can't. I CAN however comiserate and tell you that the toothache I've been having has woken me up every night this week and I have to take vicodin to get back to sleep. I feel your pain my dear.

Oh and blacksheep is right, that stuff works wonders for falling asleep and staying there, and NO groggy morning feeling. TRY IT!

Dirty Bunny said...

I so know where you're coming from. Today when I was "asleep" I dreamed about unloading boxes at UPS. I feel like I worked the entire 5 hours, and my body feels that way too.