Friday, May 19, 2006

TV Thinking...

Will & Grace - Wow. Bad. What a horrid way to end a good show. The only memorable part was Jack and Karen singing "Unforgettable". Wow, was that good!

ER - Damn those bastards. How dare they make me wait until September to see what happens?

The O.C. - Okay, I haven't actually watched this show since the 1st season, but they killed Marissa off?

America's Got Talent - Being an Idol freak, you think I'd be excited about this. OMG, kill me now. The judges are Brandy, Piers Morgan (I don't know who he is either), and David Hasselhoff? What the hell were they thinking? Wow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to see that Johnny Carson thing.

Alissa said...

You must tell me WTF happened on OC. I didn't get to watch it!!

Mark said...

You obviously haven't been to my blog in a while. I have proof that David Hasselhoff rocks.