Friday, May 12, 2006

Spilled Her Coffee, Broke A Shoelace...

Just when I thought it was all over for Chris on Idol, a far better deal comes along.

Fox News* is reporting that Fuel has offered Chris a job.

This pleases me. I have 2 Fuel albums, I dig them. Bad Day (not the Daniel Powter tune, but I dig that too) used to be an anthem for me. I used to have a wet spot in my panties for Brett whats-his-name. Well, and we all know how I feel about Chris.

*This is sourced from Fox News, and well, we all know how reliable they are. snicker snicker.

6 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Fuel me likey. Shimmer will always be my favorite.

Girl Next Door said...

And um...I heard you may have their greatest hits....may need to borrow...

Callie said...

Fuel would definately be a step up from what most of the winners on that show end up doing.

Congrats to the only one worth looking at this season. (I don't actually watch the show, just the last couple of minutes, before House comes on.)

:-)

Adams Avenue said...

I think I'd still do him even if Bette Midler offered him a job.

He could be the wind beneath my wings any day. . . .

Ren said...

What is it about the bald men?

Callie said...

Their heads are fallic symbols. Makes all us gals think of nothing but sex . . .