Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hello World....

Austin Michael joined the world at 5.50(ish) this morning. He is a healthy baby at 20in. and 7lb 9oz.



Shawn says she didn't know she was pregnant so none of us were prepared for this.

I should be really pissed about this whole situation, but I simply don't have the energy. I will be mad at her tomorrow. I have just enough time to play around on the internet and shower before I have to head to the bus stop.

This kid has no idea what he just birthed himself into.

7 comments:

Adams Avenue said...

I still can't get over th efact that she "didn't know" she was pregnant.

She must be pretty fucking huge if she couldn't figure it out.

Poor little guy. I hope she's a good mother. . . .

Girl Next Door said...

heheh...um. I am a better mother to her children then she is.

Dirty Bunny said...

She's not their mother. She's the one who gave birth to them and signs the welfare checks. They are a free ride.

Anonymous said...

She's full of shit. Of course she knew she was pregnant.

Mark said...

This is such a Redneck joke waiting to happen.

HST said...

I'm sad for that boy, but goddamned is he cute!

Ren said...

Was it, like, "pop!" and there was this baby all of a sudden?