Thursday, May 25, 2006

Moving Boxes...

I got my first piece of mail at the new apartment today. YAY!

I am so tired. Got lots done today, but not everything I planned. I kinda put stuff off to keep a few promises. Like making an appearance at Ryan and Melly's softball game and buying Becky at shot for her 21st birthday. Kept my promises to everyone but myself.

Everyone keeps telling me how proud they are they I am striking out and getting my own place. When is it ok to tell them I am scared shitless?

8 comments:

Adams Avenue said...

Don't be scared, June. You deserve this. Be proud that you can take care of yourself.

You're doing great, girl.

Anonymous said...

Loves you.

Callie said...

Be proud of yourself. Sure, you're scared. That's totally normal. But you did it even though you were scared, and that's what makes it so wonderful.

And you'll get over that feeling soon enough. Having your own place is great.

HST said...

It's ok to say that anytime, scared is good, means you're not reckless and you're looking out for yourself. But you are going to be fine, I can say this with much authority and we are going to ROCK the kasbah in your new place in july:)

Girl Next Door said...

hehe. Em, you make me giggle.

Girl Next Door said...

Thanks everyone!

HST said...

Giggle away giggleface! When I bring the fun, I BRING IT!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»