Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Moving Boxes...

Yowsers, am I sore today. I worked last night until 6. Renee and Amy came and helped me a little at the new place last night. I stayed at the new apartment until 11. I normally go to bed at 10, because I generally get up at 5:30. Is it any wonder my ass is dragging today?

I would like to get the majority of the moving and unpacking before Lani gets here on Friday night. I would hate to have the poor girl have to help. Not a very cool vacation. My little brother is coming tonight with the truck and both brothers are going to help out Thursday night. I do so appreciate all the help I am getting.

I met my neighbor on one side last night. Yeeaaa. I hate her. But bonus...she's going out of town tomorrow for a BIBLE convention. Upon announcing this, Renee made sure to drag my Night of the Living Dead poster in front of her. Don't get me wrong, to each his own. But she referred to it as a "religious convention". That's what she said, but what I heard was "mass slaughtering in a field". She just gives off a very weird vibe. She just kind of let herself in last night and was kind of in the way while we were trying to haul boxes in.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want some help doing moving type stuff tonight?

Alissa said...

Sounds like the weirdo you have next to you now! ;-)