Monday, May 22, 2006

All In The Sake Of Surprises...

I just dropped $55 on concert tickets. Lani (the girl I visited last spring in Orlando) is flying in on Friday. She will be here for 10 days (expect blogging absences due to Lani's visit and well, I am moving and might not have internet access for awhile) and I thought a neat surprise would be to take her to see Sara Evans in Wausau. And she's country, so most of you won't know who that is. But Lani will be excited. They are just lawn seats, but still should be fun. Kiki is always going and has resevered seating in the 8th row and think she will be given custody of the camera so we have decent seats. I might even be able to talk Amy in to giving me her camera so we have 2 sets of pictures.

I am not that excited for it, I think I am more excited to see Lani's expression when we get there and she figures out what we are doing. I do feel a little bad because I have to work a few days, I will be in the middle of moving when she gets here, and well, my cash flow is really limited. We are probably going to see MrsGiggles brother-in-law's band this Sunday. Maybe a movie...a night on the town is for sure...

But it'll be fun no matter what!

5 comments:

HST said...

Aren't surprises fun?!

Phollower said...

Ummm, does Lani know about your blog? That could put a little damper on the surprise. It is excellent to have friends visit from afar though, even if you have to take them to a country concert.

Girl Next Door said...

You know, I thought about her knowing about this little blog...but then it occurred to me that she most likely doesn't....but I can't promise.

Callie said...

She'll love it, even if she knows. Sara Evens is a great singer.

Girl Next Door said...

Thanks Callie, I hope so.