Saturday, October 14, 2006

So Not The Drama...

In case you haven't gotten the drift, sometimes my friends are not the best people. Joefish pointed it out once. I brought it to light another time. Well, now we can add today to the list.
As mentioned in the below post, today is Xan's birthday. Well, when Bills and I left to go to the store to pick up some stuff to whip up a tasty breakfast, I reminded Melly to call him today.

Well, she eluded by text messge that she may have left him on a sour note. Wonderful. So, I kinda braced myself as we headed back to the house for a short rant.

Well, when I get home I am going to beat her ass. The girl has no brain at all. She is just a retarded ass munch.

I walked in the door, and you could see that he was very upset. He told me that Melly called and basically unloaded a lot of hurtful crap on him, that he didn't need to hear, let alone on his birthday.

She told him that people are talking all kinds of crap about him back home (which is sometimes true, but not to the extent she makes it out to be). She also made it out to sound like Bartender hates him (which isn't true, Bartender isn't capable of hate). The back story to Bartender and Xan is that they used to be roommates. Then while Bartender was in London, Xan moved in with me. They used to be really close, their parents almost married...twice. They were always just really good friends. Well, neither one of them has been very good about keeping in touch with the other one. To be honest, I am the only one that has kept in good contact with him. Therest of them are just kind of flakes like that.

So, Melly dumped all this crap on him (which shouldn't have been said anyway) today. On his birthday. She is a monster bitch somedays. I just don't get her. Why would she say something so hurtful intentionally. And on his birthday.

Iswear to you, I can't avoid drama anywhere. I think I am going to live in a cave. Yup. cave dwelling for me from now on. Either that or I should just assasinate the stupid from my life.

1 comment:

Ren said...

*muching on popcorn* Mmm... Dinner Theatre.