Saturday, October 14, 2006

Birthday Wishes...

Happy Birthday today to my good friend, Xan.

I am glad I can be here to share the day with him, although....it's not getting off to a great start. But we can talk about that later.

Nothing much exciting to talk about for the last two days. Just kinda chilling. Have checked out of the hotel and am now at Xan and Bills place. I can't believe the trip is almost over. However, getting back to real life always has it's advantages. It's just flown by, and I am going to hate to leave.

Tomorrow night, we are going out to dinner to celebrate mine and Xan's birthdays together. I get to spend mine in airports and on layovers on Monday so I am not really looking forward to it.

I think I am being a bad guest, especially since Xan is not having a good day. So, off I go.

*I should find my suitcases and think about taking a shower and putting on clean clothes*

No comments: