Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Happiest Place On Earth...

Ok. Gonna be quick.

Yesterday. Pasadena. Fun stuff. Shopping, Tiffany's, Crate and Barrel. Lunch. Good-ish. Nan made a very good tour guide.

Disney. Very cool. I had a fricking blast. I am not a person who digs rides and Billy drug my ass on so many rides! I had a freaking blast. Indiana Jones, Jungle Cruises, Pirates of the Carribean, Alice in Wonderland, Splash Mountain, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. big points to mention, The Haunted Manison at halloween. So cool!!! And the Teacups. Oh, the teacups. I love the teacups.

Ok, today. Aquarium of the Pacific. Very cool. You can tell that Bills really loves what he does there. I had a really nice time.

And at some point in time, I was left alone today. I seem to have wandered my way to IKEA. I swear, I behaved. I spent less then $15. Be proud.

And as soon as I get off this damn thing...we are going to watch Silent Hill.

3 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

You are going to watch Silent Hill? Um, that should be entertaining. Stupid ass movie.

I'm imagining one of those tea cups filled with latte...or Matthew McConnaughy

Girl Next Door said...

I felt gipped.

And umm...I thinkI want oneof those teacups filled with both. Matty boy swimming in a cup of that latte.

blacksheep said...

Silent Hill was a huge time waster..freakin stupid...I should have known, it's based off a video game.