Friday, June 16, 2006

Yea, Um...About That...

I do not work at Family Video in my spare time. I guess they 'went another direction.' (ie whores).

But thankfully there was enough beer involved in last night that I didn't care.

Allow me to sum up last night in a few innocent sentences that make the night sound dirty.

I fingered Kiki.
Will asked if it was wet.
Mel watched.
I got the most action I have gotten in weeks from Josh and Kiki simultaneously.
Josh has hot lips.

That was my Thursday night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, I always miss the good stuff. Except when it's me causing the good stuff.

Mark said...

Wow, I didn't know watching YOUR SISTER finger people and make out was "good stuff".

Disclaimer:

This type of behavior is not consistent with the morals and standards of the majority of Wisconsin residents. Getting turned on while watching siblings do stuff with others is strictly prohibited.

Girl Next Door said...

I swear it was all innocent and just sounds dirty.

Dirty Bunny said...

I thought the same thing, Mark, but then I realized there HAD to be an explanation...but I wasn't not prepared to ask.