Monday, June 05, 2006

My Life Comes Crashing Down...

The real world is upon me. I have been kind of living a blur the last few weeks. I was racing to get all moved out/in and unpacked prior to Lani's arrival. I worked hard and got alot done. The last 10 days have been spent on Lani. I have been playing, living some altered form of life.

I just put the girl on a plane.

Back to real life. I now live alone. No one at home waiting, no one to take care of. It's all on me.
I am bummed. And now I have to go to my Mom's and deal with that drama.

Then I can go home and cry.

4 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

You seemed bummed last night. Solitude has it's benefits ya know. You'll really get a sense of the real Juicy now.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»