Sunday, June 04, 2006

Real Fine Place...

Sara Evans rocked my socks. Got some good pictures. We were really close. But due to the fact that I have been shaking alot lately, most of the pictures are slightly blurry. A combination of the zoom lense and the shakes made her look like she was just a fast moving blur. But we had a blast. I had the oppourtunity to meet two of the best country songwriters last night, Radney Foster (Raining on Sunday, Real Fine Place) and Jon Randall (Whiskey Lullaby). I met Radney Foster back when I was just a wee thing at Hodag, so that was cool.

I'd like to post some pictures, but the lap op is not agreeing with me. So maybe this week I can head to Joe's office.

Today, I am going to see The Break-Up and head on up to Bond Falls.

And last night, I bought a plane ticket to Cali! Juicy is going on vacation!!!! I am so excited, but the downside is I will be spending my entire birthday in airports on layovers. I don't care...I'm going to California baby!!!

Ok, pictures of my week with Lani to follow in the near future!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

California? You are dead to me. P-tooie.

Adams Avenue said...

Juicy! I'm SO happy for you! Have a great time sweetheart. You deserve this.

Mark said...

You should get that shaking thing figured out. Seriously.

Callie said...

California is SO the place to be. Beaches. Mountains. Rivers. Lakes. You want it - we have it.

Unlike SOME places . . .

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»