Sunday, June 25, 2006

Home At Last...

Well, I have returned from camping. No injuries this year. No sunburn. Didn't go swimming. No new nicknames (Juicy was born on last year's installment of this annual trip). It was kind of uneventful. I did have a nice couple of nights by the campfire with Josh. I sometimes forget how much I enjoy his company. I am slightly more relaxed then I was when I lef though.

But there was booze. Lots of booze. I puked last night. Doesn't happen often. And why I thought that entire bottle of malibu was a good idea after we had been drinking with dinner and then a stop at the bar, I will not understand.

I don't get drunk very often, let alone to the point of puking.

Maybe I will post a couple pictures later.

I still didn't feel any better about things upon arriving home. But what can you do? My life is what it is. It is what I have made it. I best make the best of it, do something to change it, or stop bitching. Right? Right.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I spent a whole weekend with you and had/have no clue that anything was/is wrong. Fantastic friend I am..........