Monday, June 12, 2006

Rehab Here We Come...

Ok we all know that I hate James Blunt. I dislike the man mucho grande. That's alot! Well, I figured out the answer to all our James Blunt related problems. The dude is clearly a junkie and we need to have an intervention and send his ass to rehab.

Here's some supporting facts.

Point 1: His last name is Blunt. 'Nuff said.

Point 2: "You're Beautiful" had to be edited for radio due to the line "She could see from my face that I was fucking high..."

Point 3: His new single is titled, "High".

Do I need to continue?

10 comments:

Mark said...

I don't think we all knew that. When did this come about?

Girl Next Door said...

http://astrangebreedoffreak.blogspot.com/2006/04/you-can-find-me-in-lab.html

Mark said...

Well I remember you saying you hated that particular song, but since you said you used to like it I figured you still like him.

Ren said...

Blasphemy!!! Blasphemy!!!

Ren said...

Oh, yes... What happened to Kikster? Is she gone? How is she? Are her boobs still as yummy?

Dirty Bunny said...

All y'all who hate James Blunt can lick me where I pee. I think he has soul, and every time I hear Beautiful, I wanna cry.

Dirty Bunny said...

Oh, and ya know I love you, Juice, right?

Girl Next Door said...

LOL...Barb...That rocks!

I still hate him.

And I love you!

Callie said...

Juicy - I'm with you. Cannot stand the stupid whiny-butt song. I don't like wimpy men. That whole video of his - the you're so beautiful, and we can never be together, so I'll just commit suicide - makes me want to puke everything I've eaten for a week.

Thank you, but give me a REAL man.

Dirty Bunny said...

Oh, is that what he's gonna do? I thought he just finally grasped reality and had finally given up and was ready to move on. Hell, let him jump.